Have you ever had the desire to put your thoughts down on paper but just don't know where to start? Faye Moore has been a professional writer since her first byline in 1985. She has written 2 books and 2 plays which have both been performed on stage in front of a 1,000+ audience. Her course will address the following subjects: Novels, Business Writing, Non-Fiction and Playwriting. You can register for one subject or all four. She encourages you to trust your creative instinct and provides the elements of a well written story.
Classes are Thursdays / 6:00-7:30pm / Jim Porter Recreation Center
- November 1 - 29
- Register for Week One - Novels
- Register for Week Two - Business Writing
- Register for Week Three - Non-Fiction
- Register for Week Four - Play Writing
- Register for All November Classes
- December 6 - 27
- 1st Thursday: Novels
- 2nd Thursday: Business Writing
- 3rd Thursday: Non-Fiction
- 4th Thursday: Playwriting
Fees: You can register for all 4 weeks or only the topics you are interested in.
- $76 Vista Resident / $91 Non-Resident for all 4 weeks
- $21 Vista Resident / $25 Non-Resident per session
Register at the Recreation Office of the Civic Center, 200 Civic Center Drive (nearest parking lot located at the corner of Civic Center and Alta Vista Drives), weekdays 10:30 am - 5:00 pm. Register by phone during the same hours at 760.643.5275.
Faye Hollins-Moore (760) 207-0573 / Writing Class Website