Welcome to our weekly guide of what's happening in the City of Vista this summer. There's plenty to do all summer long. Whatever your activity of choice, make it a #vistasummer.
What's hot for week of June 10:
- Day Camps are open for the summer! Explorers Camp I and II celebrate flags and will take a field trip to the San Diego History Center; Adventure Camp heads to Poway for hiking, Cinepolis for a movie, and other fun places; Sports Camp plays flag football, capture the flag, and other fun games.
- The Wave Waterpark is open all week long! Check out Vista's coolest hot spot and splash your way into summer. Splash Camp welcome campers for the first camp week of the summer. Celebrate dad on June 16 for the Wave's special promotion.
- On June 11, Culture Caravan heads to the Japanese American National Museum and Little Tokyo. Leave the driving to us! Round trip transportation and admission is included in your ticket.
- The Moonlight Amphitheatre opens its 39th summer season with Mel Brooks' The Producers on June 12. This outrageously comedic musical is on stage through June 29.
- Our first Movie in the Park is June 15. Bring the family to "Bumblebee" at the Buena Vista Ball Fields, 1851 S. Melrose Drive at the corner of S. Melrose and Shadowridge Drives. Admission is free!
- The Gloria McClellan Center offers exercise classes for seniors of all abilities. Chair Yoga, Tai Chi Chuan, Positively Fit, and Line Dancing are on tap.
- Get a Taste of Vista on June 19. Downtown becomes a Foodie paradise with bites and beverages from Vista restaurants and breweries.
- Are you looking to rent a picnic area or a city facility for a summertime celebration? Start here!
Check out everything going on for #vistasummer:
Recreation and Community Services Department
200 Civic Center Drive
Vista, CA 92084
e-mails are responded to during normal business hours weekdays
Parks Facility Rentals