The Special Event Banner & Sign Display Program allows the placement of banners across Vista Village Drive, near the intersections of Indiana Avenue, and on one or more of seven locations throughout the City to promote selected special events. Vista non-profit organizations planning special events in Vista can apply to use the banner poles or 4x4 banner sign locations to promote their upcoming events.
46 x 24 Sign Banner
- Location: Aross Vista Village Drive, near Indiana Avenue
Sign banner locations throughout the city
- Location 1: N/E Corner Business Park Drive and Palomar Airport Road
- Location 2: Vista Village Drive and Vista Way
- Location 3: Civic Center Drive, south of Pala Vista (in the parkette)
- Location 4: N/E corner S. Melrose Drive and Hacienda Drive
- Location 5: S/E corner E. Bobier Drive and E. Vista Way
- Location 6: S/W corner S. Melrose Drive and W. Vista Way
- Location 7: S/E corner Emerald Drive and Hacienda Drive
Guidelines & Application
AvailabilityPlease note: there is no availability for the street banner or street signs May through October, 2019. The schedule is full. Per City Council policy, the City of Vista has the first priority for the banner and signs in order to promote its public events and programs. When the City is not utilizing the banner and signs, organizations may apply to promote its events that are open to the public. Due to the number of events and programs the City of Vista offers during the Summer, and the number of recurring events offered by outside organizations, there is no availability during the months of May through September for the street banner, and limited availability for street signs. The City of Vista must receive applications and proposed banner and/or sign design at least two to three months before the special event. Banners and signs require City Council endorsement at a regular Council meeting. Please refer to the program brochure above for complete information.
Fred Tracey, Communications Division