Visit the historic Rancho Buena Vista Adobe, established in 1845. Tours available Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm (Please Note: Last tour starts at 12:45pm). The 45-minute tour includes a short video presentation. Cost is $3 for Vista residents or seniors, $4 for non-residents, $1 for students, and 50¢ for children. The La Tiendita Gift Shop is a fun stop for one-of-a-kind purchases. Don't forget to stop by the Art Gallery, featuring artwork from local artists.
Directions to the Adobe & Contact
The Rancho Buena Vista Adobe is located at 640 Alta Vista Drive in Vista.
- Field Trip/Visitor Information: 760.639.6164
- Gift Shop Phone: 760.941.7639
- Rental Information: 760.643.5268
- Adobe Wedding Information
- Adobe Summer Camp
- Volunteer or Donate
- Adobe Days School Field Trips
- Spirits of the Adobe