City of Vista Parks
- Breeze Hill Park, 645 S. Melrose Drive
- Brengle Terrace Park (updated 4/18), 1200 Vale Terrace Drive
- Bub Williamson Park, 530 Grapevine Road
- Buena Vista Ballfields, 1851 S. Melrose Drive
- Buena Vista Park, 1601 Shadowridge Drive
- Civic Center Park, 200 Civic Center Drive
- Creekwalk Park, 117 Vista Village Drive
- Future Park to be located at 240 Pala Vista Drive
- Linda Rhoades Recreation Center, 600 N. Santa Fe Avenue
- Luz Duran Park, 340 E. Townsite Drive
- Raintree Park, 545 E. Townsite Drive
- Rotary Lane & Veteran's Memorial Wall, Near the Intersection of Palm and Vista Village Drives
- Shadowridge Park, 2101 Lupine Hills Drive
- Soroptimist Parkette, Vista Village Drive & S. Santa Fe Avenue
- Skate Parks; Bowl site: 400 N. Santa Fe Avenue; Streetscape site: 510 N. Santa Fe Avenue
- South Buena Vista Park, 1602 Mountain Pass Circle (includes off-leash hours for dogs)
- Thibodo Park and Ranch House, 1150 Lupine Hills Drive
- Veteran's Memorial Park, located adjacent to 325 S. Santa Fe Avenue
- Vista Sports Park, 1600 Sports Park Way
- Wildwood Park, 651 E. Vista Way
Dogs are welcome in City of Vista parks and must be on leash with a current license.
Parks and Recreation Facilities Map
Off Leash Hours for Dogs
Jump Houses & Entertainment
There is a fee of $41 to have a jumper in a City of Vista park. Most parks do not have electricity so a generator is required. The generator must meet City requirements for noise levels in the park. The Jump Company must file their liability insurance naming the City of Vista additionally insured with an endorsement. We also allow game trucks, knockerball,... as long as the company has their insurance filed with the City.
In order to obtain a Jump Permit, Recreation Staff will verify with the jump company that you have reserved them for the day you are requesting.
Rain Out Hotline
To determine field conditions, please call 760.726.1340 ext. 3244.
Parks Maintenance (Public Works): 760.639.6176
Park & Facility Rentals: 760.643.5268 or 760.643.5272