Spring Session 2020
The Vista Leadership Academy is a free eight week program that meets weekly on Wednesday evenings from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, except one daytime citywide bus tour. The academy gives residents an up close look at how the city functions. Enrollment is limited to 25 Vista residents or business owners aged 18 years or older on a first come, first-served basis.
- Learn how decisions are made, how city funds are allocated and how departments operate.
- Meet the Mayor and City Council members, the City Manager, and Department directors.
- Tour city facilities, the Business Park, and the downtown area.
- Discuss important issues such as planning, traffic, growth, city finances, and more.
- To be placed on the next Leadership Academy Interest list, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 760.639.6125 or email the City Clerk - email@example.com .
For more information or to be added to the interest list, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 760.639.6125 or by e-mail.