Learn about COVID-19 "Coronavirus"
- COVID-19 Coronavirus San Diego County Health Information
- Get the Facts and Other Resource Links on COVID-19
Apply for a
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)
- Building Permit
- Business License
- Film Permit
- Job at the City of Vista
- Sign Permit
- Special Event Permit
- Special Event Banner & Sign Display Program
Find Out About
- Calling Before I Dig? Call 811
- Census 2020
- Citywide Development Projects (Interactive Map)
- City Council Districts
- City Construction & Infrastructure Projects.
Prepare for An Emergency
- Fire Prevention/Safety & County of San Diego
- 2-1-1 San Diego is a free 24/7 phone service to connect people with community, health and disaster services.
- REPORT A PROBLEM
- Abandoned Shopping Cart P: 800.252.4613
- Barking Dog
- Code Violation or Code Enforcement P: 760.639.6141.
- Lost or Found Pet
- Noise complaint
- Public Works Problem Hotline: 760.639.6177
- Sewer Problem (blockages, odors or other concerns)
- * For After Hour/Weekend sewer emergencies (sewer spills, other) P: 760.825.3135.
- Storm Drain Pollution
- Street Light Out
- Traffic Signal Out
- ABC Training
- Early Childhood Education Classes
- Leadership Academy
- Register to Vote (San Diego County Clerk)
- Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate (San Diego County Clerk)
- Building Inspection (schedule a building inspection with an inspector)
- City Proclamation or City Council Recognition
Reserve a Park or Meeting Room