Current Road & Infrastructure Improvement Projects
The City of Vista needs to maintain existing facilities and its infrastructure, such as roads, sewer systems, and parks on a regular basis, in order to keep the city in safe working order. Well-maintained infrastructure will lead to a better running city and safer travel for the people using the roads. The City and its contractors will strive to minimize noise and traffic impacts sometimes associated with construction.
- Roads (Slurry/Overlays & Traffic Management) & Traffic Signal Projects
- Buena Sanitation District - Outfall Force Main Phase 3 (CIP 8131)
- Bub Williamson Park Renovations
- Inland Rail Bike/Pedestrian Trail (SANDAG)
- Pala Vista New Park Site
- Paseo Santa Fe Street Improvements
- W. Vista Way Sewer Pipeline Project (CIP 8212)
TOWNSITE COMPLETE STREETS
- City Interactive Planning Projects (View specific development plan or project)
- GIS City Maps
- Real Time Traffic Map
KNOW WHAT'S BELOW
Call Before You Dig: Call 811 or check online here.