PLEASE NOTE: EVENT SOLD OUT
There will be no in and out privileges for pass holders
and no pedestrian traffic permitted into Brengle Terrace Park
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Brengle Terrace Park, 1200 Vale Terrace Drive, Vista
Updated July 2, 2020
Please read below for complete information on our Independence Day Celebration as it is different than previous years due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Tickets are sold out.
- Tickets were limited to 600 vehicles total.
- Tickets will not be sold in person on July 4.
PARK ENTRY INFORMATION ON JULY 4
- Brengle Terrace Park will open to ticket holders starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Tickets are required and must be displayed/shown upon entry.
- Re-entry privileges not permitted.
- Pedestrian traffic into Brengle Terrace Park will not be permitted.
- Recreation vehicles, motor homes, pull behinds, etc. will not be permitted for entry into Brengle Terrace Park. Passenger vehicles only.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Visitors to Brengle Terrace Park will be responsible for their own observance of the current public health order, which requires that face masks, or face coverings, be worn when coming within six feet of another person not in your household unit.
- Visitors are reminded to provide six feet physical distance from others not in their household unit.
- No pets will be permitted.
- Upon entry, ticket holders are permitted to select their own spot from within the park to view the fireworks. Alcohol is not permitted in Brengle Terrace or any other city park.
- No food or drinks will be sold at the event.
- Additional restrooms will be provided in the park.
- Fireworks will begin at approximately 9 p.m. Radio station 94.1 FM will broadcast a simulcast of music during the fireworks.
- Unlike in past years, the Moonlight Amphitheatre will not be accessible.
- Brengle Terrace Park is located at 1200 Vale Terrace Dr.
The City of Vista reminds residents who are viewing the fireworks either from home or from another area of the city to keep their pets secure, and indoors at home, as the noise from the display can frighten animals - causing them to run away.
For more information, call 760.643.5268.
For donations or sponsorships, please call the above number or click here.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
Stars and Stripes Title Sponsor:
Javier Leon Construction
West Coast Arborists