Submit a Service Request
Please provide specific location (i.e. eastbound E. Vista Way, just west of Vale Terrace in 2nd lane).
Street Light Outage
Please provide specific location (i.e. address, cross streets, nearby businesses or buildings) and note whether the light is on the north, south, east or west.
Graffiti is removed within 48 hours of being reported on public property. Please provide specific location (i.e. address, cross streets,) and location of graffiti (on a street sign, light pole, fence, building, sidewalk).
Tips when calling Public Works Hotline:
- Provide the location of the graffiti, street light, or pothole - street, intersection and address, if possible.
- Provide a description of the type of surface the graffiti is on - a building, block wall, pipe, fence, etc.
- Provide a description of the type of graffiti - i.e. spray paint, magic marker, etching, stickers.
- Provide your name and phone number so we can call you back if the crew is unable to locate the problem or has follow-up questions.
- Thank you for reporting to the Publics Works Department.