The Housing Division maintains information on properties that offer affordable housing and performs affordable housing program compliance monitoring.
The Division administers the federally funded Community Development Block Grant program. The Division is also responsible for preparing the Housing Successor Report for the Dissolved Vista Redevelopment Agency per state of California redevelopment dissolution law.
- ADU Fee Waiver Program
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- Fair Housing
- Housing Resources
- Mobile Homes
- Successor Agency to Vista's Redevelopment Agency and Enforceable Obligations
- Strategic Plan to Address Homelessness
Please check this resources webpage for housing/renting information related to COVID-19.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance for Businesses, Private Non Profits, Homeowners, and Renters
- Employment, Unemployment, Childcare, Reduced Work Hours, Tax Assistance and Health Resources
- State Department Information for Employees and Employers
- Relief Fund for food service workers who have lost work
- Nutrition and Fitness Resources
- United Way of San Diego
- San Diego Foundation
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego
- California Apartment Association
- San Diego County website
- California State Housing Department ( assistance is being provided to homelessness prevention programs not individuals)
- Call 2-1-1 or check online
Sylvia Solis Daniels, Housing Manager