Para obtener información en español, visite nuestra página de el Novedoso COVID-19
The City of Vista is actively engaged in the response to the COVID-19 crisis. Vista Fire/Medical & Law Enforcement services are staffed and have received special training related to COVID-19. The City has safety plans in place. Law enforcement and fire and medical services are not being interrupted during this crisis.
Emergency response services remain fully staffed and operational.
In the event of an emergency dial 9-1-1. For all other non-emergency matters, contact the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch at 858.565.5200.
- Please help our first responders. If someone is requesting emergency services, and has flu-like symptoms, are quarantined, or under self-quarantine please let the 911 dispatcher know.
- Please help our first responders by holding off on making non-emergency calls as much as possible. Dispatchers are prioritizing responses to those most in need, with the goal of protecting public health and safety.
Vista Fire Stations
All Vista Fire stations are closed to the public until further notice. All station tours, school visits and attendance at community events have been rescheduled or cancelled. Emergency response services remain fully staffed and operational.
The City contracts with the San Diego County Sheriff’s Office. Law enforcement, including providing protection services and maintaining security have not been interrupted. Public education events and non-essential activities have been rescheduled or cancelled.
- San Diego County Coronavirus FAQ’s
- Why Social Distancing Matters
- Licensing and Registration Limited Services
updated March 27, 2020