Environmental Documents Currently Available for Review
The following California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) documents have been prepared for various projects seeking discretionary approval from the City of Vista. Please note that the public review period for each project varies between 20 and 45 days depending on the type of CEQA document prepared. Please contact the Planning Division's Environmental Planner, John Hamilton, with any questions at 760.643.5391 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partial Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report, Sunroad Commercial Project (P18-0117), SCH No. 2019029136
- Roman Creek Mitigation and Habitat Restoration Project (CIP 8188): Notice of Intent for Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND)
- Roman Creek Mitigation and Habitat Restoration Project IS/MND Document, May 2020
- Appendix A – Air Quality Emission Table
- Appendix B – Roman Creek Biological Resources Technical Report