Civic Center Open: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mask required in building with social distancing. Click COVID-19 for information.



Online Code Complaint Form

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Noise complaint? *After hours, call Vista Sheriff Station @ 760.940.4551. During Business Hours, contact Code Enforcement at 760.639.6141 or use the online reporting form.     

Shopping Cart Retrieval Service:  Call 800.252.4613 or 818.563.3070 for retrieval of abandoned carts.  Or submit it directly on their website.

Access Vista Report a Problem App

Report problems through the City's Access Vista mobile app. Learn more here.

Public Works After Hours Emergency Contacts

For After Hour and Weekend Sewer Emergencies, call 760.825.3135. If you need to report a Public Works emergency after hours (traffic signal out, tree down, road debris, city park irrigation or water problem, other) contact the After Hours Emergency contacts on the Public Works webpage.

Below is the online Complaint and Service Reporting application for the most commonly requested problems. 


Not Sure What You're Looking For?
You can always call the City of Vista at 760.726.1340 during business hours, and we’ll be happy to help. You can also use the “search” feature in the upper right of this page. Information about City Departments, can be found under Contact Us.