The Code Enforcement Office responds to complaints of possible code violations. Code Enforcement also ensures City code regulations are obtained and compliance is maintained. City staff also educates the public on City standards and regulations for citywide improvement and beautification.
- Abandoned Vehicle Abatement Program (Removal of abandoned or inoperative vehicles)
- Animal Services: Dog Licensing, Lost & Found Pets, Dead Animal Pickup
- Dog Barking Complaints
- Graffiti Abatement
- False Alarms / Information
- Parking Enforcement
- Shopping (Abandonded) Cart Retrieval (report online)
- Parking ticket information and online payments
- FAQ's General Parking Tickets
- FAQ's Paying Parking Tickets Online
- To pay an administrative citation in person, go to the Cashiers’ Office on the first floor in the Civic Center.
- All requests for review must be filed within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the citation.
- Request for Review of Administrative Citation Form
- Noise Concerns
- Contact Code Enforcement during business hours: 760.639.6141. Code will contact the property owner
- AFTER HOURS Noise Concerns: all Vista Sheriff Station at 760.940.4551
- Nuisance abatement
- Zoning enforcement
- Property maintenance issues
Code Enforcement Office
Vista Civic Center, 200 Civic Center Drive, 1st Floor, Vista CA 92084