The Communications Office is a component of the City Manager’s Office. The purpose of the Office is to effectively share information about Vista’s programs, projects, services and events with residents, businesses, visitors, community organizations and other stakeholders in order to promote an understanding of the City’s goals and operations. Information on Government Relations is online here.
The City’s Communications Office is the point of contact for all media inquiries. In an emergency, the Communications Officer helps disseminate and coordinate vital information to ensure public safety.
- Newsletter and publication production
- Web site development and maintenance
- Media relations
- City Council Broadcast and Archives
- Community outreach and engagement
- Graphic standards / City branding coordination
- Shop Vista Program
- Special Event Banner & Sign Display Program
- Vista Leadership Academy
- Vista Resident Survey
Citywide Residential Newsletter
The City of Vista's community newsletter & RecGuide Our Vista is issued three times a year in April, August, and November.
Sign up for e-alerts
Andrea McCullough, Communications Officer
Fred Tracey, Marketing Specialist