The City Council is seeking applicants to fill a vacancy for the following:
The City of Vista is encouraging residents to get involved and make a difference in their community by applying for open positions on City Commission/Committee/Board seats with terms expiring on March 31, 2020. Terms will start April 1 and typically last four years.
Expected openings are on the following:
- Community Safety Commission
- Investment Advisory Committee
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Public Arts Commission
- Sales Tax Oversight Committee
- Senior Citizens Affairs Commission
- Traffic Commission
- Central Vista Business Improvement District
- Incumbents application deadline: January 27, 2020
- New applicant deadline: February 10, 2020
Qualifications for Committee/Commission
- Resident of the City of Vista
- 18 years of age
Completed applications can be hand-delivered or mailed to the City Clerk's Office at 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, CA 92084, or faxed to 760.639.6126.
For questions regarding the application process, please e-mail Kathy Valdez (firstname.lastname@example.org), City Clerk or phone: 760.643.5320.