Civic Center Open: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mask required in building with social distancing. Click COVID-19 for information.



Report A Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please use the form below to report the most commonly requested non-emergency City, Public Works, or Code Enforcement issues.

Note: All service requests require some requestor information in case follow-up is required to fulfill the request. 


Not Sure What You're Looking For?
You can always call the City of Vista at 760.726.1340 during
business hours, and we’ll be happy to help. You can also use the “search” feature in the upper right of this page. Information about City Departments, can be found under Contact Us.

Code Enforcement 760.639.6141 (Parked car on grass, Trash in yard, Abandoned vehicles, etc.)

City Service & Public Works Non-Emergency  760.639.6177 (Graffiti, Pothole, Street Light Out, Sewer Problem, Traffic Signal, Roadway Debris, Parks, Drainage Debris, others)   

Noise complaint *After hours, call Vista Sheriff Station @ 760.940.4551. During Business Hours, contact Code Enforcement at 760.639.6141 or use the online reporting form.     

Shopping Cart Retrieval Service  Call 800.252.4613 or 818.563.3070 for retrieval of abandoned carts. Or submit it directly to their website.

Public Works Contact: After Hours Emergency

If you need to report a Public Works emergency after hours (traffic signal out, sewer spill, tree down, road debris, City park irrigation or water problem, other) please contact the After Hours Emergency contacts on the Public Works webpage.

Broken Water Line, Water Waste, or Irrigation Runoff Contact the Vista Irrigation District at 760.597.3100 or