Vista's Civic Center is located on the corner Civic Center Drive and Eucalyptus Avenue approximately 1.2 miles north of State Route 78. The address is 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, California 92084.
City Hall Main Phone Number
Emails are responded to during normal business hours weekdays.
From State Route 78 exit Civic Center Drive (formerly Escondido Avenue) in Vista. Go north for 1.2 miles. Turn right on Alta Vista Drive and then immediately right into the City Hall visitor's parking lot.
Using Google maps you can print turn by turn directions from any location to City Hall.
Hours of Operation
- The Civic Center is open Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and open alternate Fridays 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- 2019 SCHEDULES: CITY CLOSURES FOR HOLIDAYS & CLOSED FRIDAYS
- VisTix Ticket Office & Recreation Office, both on the Alta Vista Drive side of the Civic Center, have different operating hours; Vistix is open Monday-Friday Noon to 5 pm and Recreation is open Monday -Friday 10:30 am to 5 pm.
Other City Properties
The City operates several other public facilities at the following locations:
- AVO Playhouse - 303 Main Street
- Jim Porter Recreation Center - 1200 Vale Terrace Drive
- Gloria McClellan Adult Activity & Resource Center - 1400 Vale Terrace Drive
- Moonlight Amphitheatre - 1200 Vale Terrace Drive
- Rancho Buena Vista Adobe - 640 Alta Vista Drive
- Wave Waterpark - 101 Wave Drive
Public Works Department
The Public Works Yard is open Mon.-Thurs. 6:30 am - 4:30 pm and open alternate Fridays 6:30 am - 3:30 pm.
Vista operates six fire stations throughout the City.
- Station No. One - 175 North Melrose Drive
- Station No. Two - 1050 Valley Drive
- Station No. Three - 1070 Old Taylor Street
- Station No. Four - 2121 Thibodo Road
- Station No. Five - 2009 South Melrose Drive
- Station No. Six - 651 East Vista Way