Free COVID-19 Recovery Virtual Workshops for Vista Businesses
The City of Vista Economic Development Department is hosting a series of virtual workshops exclusively for Vista businesses to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics include state guidelines for re-opening, resources for employees, and financial resource available to businesses at no charge.
Please sign up at Sidv@strategies360.com for each series.
July 16 (9 am)
- The United States Federal Reserve, Main Street Lending Program Administration
- Local Lender to Provide Step by Step Application Process
- California infrastructure and Economic Development Bank, Small Business Finance Center, Disaster Relief Loan Program
- "VIP" Vista Important Pivot Business
June 30 (10-11 am) and (2-3 pm)
- Review physical distancing & sanitization guidelines
- Resources for staff wellness
- Review state resources & assistance
- Re-evaluate business operations
- Developing new customer bases in uncertain times
- Learn about free l : l technical assistance support