Civic Center to Reopen to Public June 8 with Modifications
Post Date:06/03/2020 2:32 PM
In response to the County of San Diego modifying the public health order to slowly reopen businesses, the Vista Civic Center will reopen to the public on Monday, June 8. As the health and safety of the community is a top priority, safety measures will be in place. People entering City facilities must wear a face covering and maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Public counters at City Hall and Public Works will reopen on June 8.
- Customer service hours will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm. Please note flex Friday schedule
- Residents and customers are encouraged to continue using the City website for available online services.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- All other public health-related measures will remain in effect.
- A face cover must be worn when entering City facilities.
- Visitors must enter the Civic Center through the main front entrance.
- Read more about all guidelines in place acrosss the County of San Diego at coronavirus-sd.com.
The City appreciates the public's continued efforts to protect themselves and others in the community during this period.