City Encourages Students Grades 9-11 to Apply for Youth Commission Positions
- You must be a registered student; and
- Have successfully completed the eighth grade by July 1, 2018; and
- At the time of appointment has not reached 19 years old.
Vacancies on Commissions
- 6 vacancies Youth Commission (2-year term: July 21, 2018 through June 30, 2019)
- 2 Public Arts Commission (one year term)
- 2 Planning Commission (one year term)
- 2 Parks & Recreation Commission (one year term)
- 2 Community Safety Commission (one year term)
Youth Commission Application (Due May 11, 2018)
Detailed application instructions and interview youth commission requirements are available online at cityofvista.com or by visiting City Hall at 200 Civic Center Drive in Vista.
Please call the Vista City Clerk at 760.639.6125 or e-mail Kathy Valdez at email@example.com.