Environmental Documents Currently Available for Review
The following California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) documents have been prepared for various projects seeking discretionary approval from the City of Vista. Please note that the public review period for each project varies between 20 and 45 days depending on the type of CEQA document prepared. Please contact the Planning Division's Environmental Planner, John Hamilton, with any questions at 760.643.5391 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Persea Draft EIR - Vol. I Review Period 3/7/18 through 4/20/18
- Persea Draft EIR - Vol. II Appendices A-C
- Persea Draft EIR - Vol. II Appendices D-F
- Persea Draft EIR - Vol. II Appendices G-H
- Persea Draft EIR - Vol. II Appendices I-J
- In accordance with Section 15072 of the CEQA Guidelines, the City of Vista has prepared a Mitigated Negative Declaration for the Green Oak Trunk Sewer Replacement Project. The public review period for the MND is from March 14 to April 12, 2018. All comments regarding the MND must be made in writing and received in the Engineering Department office no later than 5:00 P.M. on the last day of the public review period. Please address comments to: Mr. Elmer Alex, Principal Engineer, Buena Sanitation District, 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, California 92084. Comments may also be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com. Please reference Green Oak Trunk Sewer in any correspondence.
- Buena Vista Condominiums Mitigated Negative Declaration and Initial Study Review Period 4/5/18 through 4/25/18