Parking Enforcement / Tickets
- Code Enforcement enforces State and City parking regulations
- Removes abandoned and nuisance vehicles from the public right-of-way
- Processes all parking citations issued within the City of Vista and provides reviews of contested citations
- Pay Parking Ticket (ONLINE PAYMENTS)
- Frequently Asked Questions (for GENERAL Parking)
- Frequently Asked Questions (for ONLINE Parking Payments )
- Pay Parking Ticket in person: Go to the Cashier's Office at the Civic Center (1st Floor)
- Request for Review of a Parking Citation (Form)
To Dispute a Parking Ticket
Go to the Code Enforcement Division at the Civic Center (1st Floor). Per California State Assembly Bill 408, you have 21 days from the date of the ticket to request a review. If you fail to do so within the 21 days, you lose your right to appeal. You must state the reason for requesting the review and provide copies of any supporting documents relating to the citation.
* LATE PENALTIES MAY NOT BE CONTESTED.