The Code Enforcement Office responds to complaints of possible code violations. Code Enforcement also ensures City code regulations are obtained and compliance is maintained. City staff also educates the public on City standards and regulations for citywide improvement and beautification.
- Abandoned Vehicle Abatement Program (Removal of abandoned or inoperative vehicles)
- Animal Services: Dog Licensing, Lost & Found Pets, Dead Animal Pickup
- Dog Barking Complaints
- Graffiti Abatement
- False Alarms / Information
- Parking Enforcement
- Parking ticket information and online payments
- FAQ's General Parking Tickets
- FAQ's Paying Parking Tickets Online
- To pay an administrative citation in person, go to the Cashiers’ Office on the first floor in the Civic Center.
- All requests for review must be filed within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the citation.
- Request for Review of Administrative Citation Form
- Responsible for handling noise concerns (*After hours, call Vista Sheriff Station @ 760.940.4551. During Business Hours, contact Code Enforcement at 760.639.6141 for Code to contact the property owner).
- Nuisance abatement
- Zoning enforcement
- Property maintenance issues
- Shopping Cart Retrieval (Call 800.252.4613 for retrieval of abandoned shopping carts.)
200 Civic Center Drive, 1st Floor, Vista CA 92084