Fall Session 2018
September 5 - October 23, 2018
The Vista Leadership Academy is a free eight week program that meets weekly on Wednesday evenings from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, except one daytime citywide bus tour. The academy gives residents an up close look at how the city functions. Enrollment is limited to 20 Vista residents or business owners aged 18 years or older on a first come, first-served basis.
- Learn how decisions are made, how city funds are allocated and how departments operate.
- Meet the Mayor and City Council members, the City Manager, and Department directors.
- Tour city facilities, the Business Park, and the downtown area.
- Discuss important issues such as planning, traffic, growth, city finances, and more.
- To be placed on the interest list for the Fall, 2018 session, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 760.639.6125 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 760.639.6125 or by e-mail.