Press Releases / Announcements
08/19/14 - City Offices Closed for Labor Day
07/31/14 - Summer Fun Fest August 9
07/30/14 - National Night Out Walk: August 5
07/15/14 - City Seeking Youth Volunteers for Commission
07/02/14 - City Seeking Applicants for CVBID Board
05/16/14 - Registration for Sports Program Begin June 2
05/16/14 - Senior Center to Screen "Frozen"
Public notices are posted on the Public Notices page.
Vista News and Information
- U-T San Diego newspaper (North County edition)
- Communications Division
- San Diego County Sheriff's Office - Media Releases
- CERT Training
- STATE OF THE CITY, Jan. 27, 2014
- Public record requests: in person or e-mail email@example.com, fax (760) 639-6126, or mail: City Clerk, 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, CA 92084. Download the Public Records Request Form - City Clerks Office.
- Online Public records access, including Municipal Code and Development Code
- Employee & City Council Compensation
City Council Information
- City Council Meetings: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 5:30 pm. (Agendas/Minutes)
- City Council Biographies and contact information.