Public Works

The Public Works Department maintaining the City streets and park facilities, drainage systems, sanitary sewers and other right-of-way components such as trees, street lights, traffic signals and signs and maintains the city fleet and fueling station. The Department also is responsible for graffiti removal, contracted solid waste management, and the City's household hazardous waste / used oil collection facility.

Public Works Divisions

Trash & recycling

Household Hazardous Waste facililty

reporting a non-emergency problem

Report an emergency problem After Hours for the following, call 760.825.3135

  • SEWER related (e.g. spill, blockage, odor)
  • STREET related (e.g. road debris, tree down, sink hole, flooding, street/traffic signal down, oil spill)
  • PARKS (e.g. water main break, broken irrigation line, tree down)

Report a Traffic Signal Problem After Hours

  • After Hours reporting, call 619.562.1104

Report a Domestic / Freshwater Problem on Private Property

  • Call 760.597.3100