SUMMER DAY CAMP 2014
Registration is officially open
Our fully inclusive camps offer a wide variety of activities, extended programming, guest speakers, special events, field trips, camp shirt, snacks and lunch at no extra cost. Single day advanced registration is permitted, space limitations may apply, see office for details.
Day Camp Forms
- Explorers Camp I (K-5th grade)
- Sports Camp (1st-6th grade)
- Adventure Camp (5th-8th grade)
- Counselor In Training (9th-11th grade)
- Register ONLINE (will include a convenience fee)**
- In person at the Jim Porter Recreation Center (1200 Vale Terrace Dr. Vista, CA 92084)
- Over the phone with a credit card** Registration Form required by 1st day of camp
- Additional Information (including refund & credit policy)
Camp Descriptions & calendars
- Adventure Camp (5th-8th) - Calendar Now Available
- Explorers 1 (K-2nd) - Calendar Now Available
- Explorers 2 (3rd -5th) - Calendar Now Available
- Sports Camp (1st-6th) - Calendar Now Available
- Counselor In Training (9th-11th)
Camp Session Dates, Themes & Field Trips
- Session 1: June 9 - June 13: It's A Jungle Out There
- Session 2: June 16 - June 20: Bring It On San Diego
- Session 3: June 23 - June 27: Secret Agents - FULL*
- Session 4: June 30 - July 3: Holiday Camp - 5 SPOTS REMAINING
- Session 5: July 7 - July 11: Seasons in the Sun!
- Session 6: July 14 - July 18: Argghh Matey! - FULL*
- Session 7: July 21 - July 25: Wecome to Seussville - FULL*
- Session 8: July 28 - Aug. 1: Kitchen Kapers - FULL*
- Session 9: Aug 4 - Aug 8: Slime & Grime -
- Session 10: Aug 11 - Aug 15: Ocean Commotion
*FULL CAMP WEEKS: We will offer a 4 day pro-rate for everyday except the field trip for the onsite camps.
4 day rate is not an option if Adventure Camp is full because they are limited by the capacity of the bus since they travel everyday.
- Lunch & Snack Menus
- USDA Civil Rights Statement (Summer Food Grant)
- City of Vista is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
- Complaint Form