SUMMER DAY CAMP 2014
Registration will open april 21, 2014 @ 9:00am
Our fully inclusive camps offer a wide variety of activities, extended programming, guest speakers, special events, field trips, camp shirt, snacks and lunch at no extra cost. Single day advanced registration is permitted, space limitations may apply, see office for details.
Day Camp Forms
- Explorers Camp I (K-5th grade)
- Sports Camp (1st-6th grade)
- Adventure Camp (5th-8th grade)
- Counselor In Training (9th-11th grade)
- Register ONLINE (will include a convenience fee)**
- In person at the Jim Porter Recreation Center (1200 Vale Terrace Dr. Vista, CA 92084)
- Over the phone with a credit card** Registration Form required by 1st day of camp
- Additional Information (including refund & credit policy)
Camp Descriptions & calendars
- Adventure Camp (5th-8th)
- Explorers 1 (K-2nd) - Calendar Now Available!
- Explorers 2 (3rd -5th) - Calendar Now Available!
- Sports Camp (1st-6th)
- Counselor In Training (9th-11th)
Camp Session Dates, Themes & Field Trips
- Session 1: June 9 - June 13: It's A Jungle Out There
- Session 2: June 16 - June 20: Bring It On San Diego
- Session 3: June 23 - June 27: Secret Agents
- Session 4: June 30 - July 3: Holiday Camp
- Session 5: July 7 - July 11: Seasons in the Sun!
- Session 6: July 14 - July 18: Argghh Matey!
- Session 7: July 21 - July 25: Wecome to Seussville
- Session 8: July 28 - Aug. 1: Kitchen Kapers
- Session 9: Aug 4 - Aug 8: Slime & Grime
- Session 10: Aug 11 - Aug 15: Ocean Commotion
- Lunch & Snack Menus
- USDA Civil Rights Statement (Summer Food Grant)
- City of Vista is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
- Complaint Form