Commissions, Boards, and Committees - Vacancy Announcements
The City Council is currently seeking applicants for the annual Board, Commission, and Committee vacancies. See Press Release.
The City Council is seeking applicants to fill unscheduled vacancies for the following:
- Public Arts Commission - Term ending June 30, 2015
- Senior Citizens Affairs Commission - Term ending June 30, 2015
- Central Vista Business Improvement Advisory Board - Term ending June 30, 2015
- Mobile Home Park Review Board - Term ending June 30, 2017
- Sales Tax Oversight Committee - term ending June 30, 2015
Regular appointments are made each year in June, with terms beginning July 1. Occasionally, unscheduled vacancies occur during the year and additional appointments are made at that time. Press Releases of vacancies are announced on this web page and provided to the U-T San Diego.
Except for the Planning Commission, all members are appointed by the Mayor with the confirmation of the City Council. By law, members of the Planning Commission are appointed directly by the full City Council.
Completed Applications can be hand-delivered or mailed to the City Clerk's Office at 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, CA 92084, or faxed to (760) 639-6126.