The Code Enforcement Office responds to complaints of possible code violations. Code Enforcement also ensures City code regulations are obtained and compliance is maintained. City staff also educates the public on City standards and regulations for citywide improvement and beautification.
- Abandoned Vehicle Abatement Program (Removal of abandoned or inoperative vehicles)
- Animal Control and Dead Animal Pickup
- Dog Barking Complaints
- Graffiti Abatement
- False Alarms / Information
- Parking Enforcement
- Other Duties
- To pay an administrative citation in person, go to the Cashiers’ Office: first floor in the Civic Center.
- Administrative Citation Information / Request for Review of Administrative Citation
Civic Center - First Floor