Report A Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Below are online Service Reporting Forms for the most commonly requested problems. 

Public Works Contact: After Hours Emergency

If you need to report a Public Works emergency after hours (traffic signal out, sewer spill, tree down, road debris, City park irrigation or water problem, other) please contact the After Hours Emergency contacts on the Public Works webpage.

Not Sure What You're Looking For?
You can always call the City of Vista at 760.726.1340 during business hours, and we’ll be happy to help. You can also use the “search” feature in the upper right of this page. Information about City Departments, can be found under Contact Us.